Developed in collaboration with professors from Wharton and Kellogg, Prendo’s Kerovka simulation is regularly used by leaders and post-collegiate learners who might be involved in a crisis scenario. Full of complexity and infused with ambiguity, the game presents participants with the challenge of managing a time-pressured crisis scenario.
It is an intense, but risk-free experience that emphasizes communication strategy, decision making, and (virtual) teamwork as players develop skills in crisis and reputation management, responsible leadership, stakeholder management, and managing trust.
Participants develop a number of the key attributes needed in a crisis situation, including how to:
- protect shareholder value and corporate reputation
- quantify stakeholder driven risks and opportunities
- develop effective communication strategies
- develop trust with stakeholders
- adapt to new information and make rapid decisions
- manage the media